Dog Friendly Places - Greater Myrtle Beach Area
The Grand Strand is a great place for all members of the family, including your favorite four-legged friend. If you are new to area, or new to being a dog parent, you may be wondering where exactly you can bring your pup. Luckily, the Grand Strand has many dog-friendly parks and restaurants within the area.
When you are living in the Grand Strand, you are most likely going to want to spend your time outside soaking up the sun at the beach. Why not enjoy this time with your dog? The city of Myrtle Beach does allow you to bring your dog to the beach with you (following specific time and date requirements). There are also many parks around the city that will allow you to be accompanied by your dog.
After spending your time in the sun all day, it might be time to head out for a bite to eat. Don’t have time to stop home and drop off your dog? No worries, the Grand Strand has a ton of pet-friendly restaurants that have outdoor tables and serve amazing meals. If you are looking for somewhere with an ocean view, Sharkey’s Beach Bar, Oceanfront Bar & Grill or 8th Ave Tiki Bar & Grill may be somewhere to consider. If you are closer to the Market Common area, Tupelo Honey Café, Gordon Biersch, or King Street Grille are all good options.
Here along the Grand Strand, there will always be a place to bring your furry friend. Make the Grand Strand a home for your whole family.
Local Dog Parks (and parks to go enjoy the scenery with you pup)
- Conway Dog Park | 1806 New Rd, Conway, SC 29527
- Conway River Front Park | 6 Elm St, Conway, SC 29526
- Lewis Ocean Bays Heritage Preserve | International Drive and Watertower Rd, Conway, SC, 29526
- Barc Parc South | 670 Mallard Lake Dr. Myrtle Beach, SC
- Barc Park North |5000 Claire Chapin Epps Dr. Myrtle Beach, SC
- Myrtle Beach State Park | 4401 South Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
- McLean Park | 350 2nd Ave S, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Waggin' Tales Dog Park | 150 Citizen Circle, Little River, SC 29566
- Huntington Beach State Park | 16148 Ocean Hwy, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Surfside Beach Bark Park | Surfside Library, 410 Surfside Dr, Surfside Beach, SC 29575
- Freeway Park - A Dog’s Way Inn | 761 Pendergrass Ave. Murrells Inlet SC 29576
If you want to see more pet-friendly places, read reviews, or look at pictures, check out these websites: